Thursday, August 7, 2014

How to get rid of acne in just 2 weeks!

Hello!
As a teenager, I struggle with VERY oily skin that leads to acne. Although my acne isn’t terrible, I do have a few blemishes at all times.  I have tried a TON of programs—Proactiv,  Clinique 3-step, Clairsonic, Neutrogena, and many other common products that don’t truly work for my skin. Over the years, I picked up on a way to get rid of acne no matter WHAT type of skin you have (My older brother has cystic acne, and it works incredibly well on him!).  My technique only consists of  using one main product. This product is the all-curing APPLE CIDER VINEGAR! If you’ve heard of Apple Cider Vinegar, you would know that it’s an amazing thing. This is what I do to rid myself of acne in less than 2 weeks!

You will need:
Cetaphil Gentle Cleansing Face wash (optional)
1 cup of Bragg’s Organic Apple Cider Vinegar**
1/2 cup of Water

**Keep in mind that the vinegar does have an aroma that may be unpleasing (I like it), so I recommend doing this about 5-15 minutes before showering**






 (Optional)
First, I wash my face with Cetaphil Gentle Face Wash to remove my makeup from the day. I use this specific kind of face wash because it is non-comedogenic, which means that it is oil-free. They break down the excess oils on your skin but don't strip your skin of the necessary moisture and nutrients it needs. They are not made to help acne, just for cleansing which is why they work best for my skin.

Then, I take my Bragg's Apple Cider Vinegar (The best kind to use since it is organic) and pour 1 CUP into a small bowl. After, I will take ½ CUP of water and pour it into the same bowl. I finish it off by mixing the two products together.

 After, I will take a face rag and dip a corner of it into the bowl. Next I will wipe the rag wherever I have acne (face, chest, back) and let the vinegar soak into my skin for about 15 minutes. I recommend letting it soak for AT LEAST 5 minutes! 


Then, I shower and get the aroma off of me. Repeat these steps everyday, even after your acne is gone!


This mixture will make enough for 2-5 more applications, depending on how many places you are applying and how much you pick up in your rag each time. Usually, I gently wring out the rag after placing in the bowl. To keep fresh, place in a jar or saran wrap the original bowl!


--Please note that this WILL take time, so be patient. Do not expect results the next day! This will take at least a week, depending on the severity of acne that you have. I have seen it take people who have terrible acne about 2 and ½ weeks before they saw incredible results.

Enjoy!
X

Valarie

No comments:

Post a Comment