Friday, June 13, 2014

Downtown dwellings

Lerimer St.
Dress: Naked Zebra
Shoes: Sam Edelman
Bag: Rachel Roy
Coffee: Caribou
      
You will never be in a cuter little city than Denver, Colorado. Not only is the scenery beautiful, but you will be sure to find something in every nook and cranny. I have found so many trendy little streets and mysterious shops downtown. If you ever in your life take a visit to Colorado, make it a mission to visit Downtown Denver! 
Today, I strolled down 16th Street Mall and looked at almost every store on the street. First, I got breakfast at a wonderfully vegan/gluten free and farm fresh café, ModMarket. Then, I stumbled upon Larimer st. where the cutest candy and soda pop store was tucked in behind all these huge buildings. There had to be almost every soda known to America in there! After I looked at all the adorable shops and cool restaurants down Larimer ST. By then, I knew it was coffee time. Luckily I was also able to score an AMAZING cup of iced coffee from Caribou-- one of my FAVOURITE coffee chains. Let me tell you, the vanilla cold pressed is to die for. You have not lived until you drank a cup! After I walked the entirety of the street, I went to lunch and visited with my cousins and my grandmother :) It is always a great time for family, no matter how much they make you crazy.
My song for today is All Day Daylight by The Morning Benders. Make sure you take time out of your life to travel and do what makes you happy. Carpe diem!

x

Valarie 

No comments:

Post a Comment