Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Summer Summer Summer!

Typical Arizona Summer... on my way to the airport

View from my hotel in Denver

Those snowy mountains are taunting me....

Finally! Summer has arrived and I could not be any more excited :) Not only is it time for the beach, hanging out with friends, tanning, and fresh fruit but it is also time for adventure! Right now I am typing this as I walk down 16th Street Mall in downtown Denver, Colorado. The weather is beautiful here-- a perfect change from the 120 degree weather that I was facing back home in Arizona. I'm excited to spend my entire week here in CO outside and enjoying the beautiful scenery here. I only just arrived last night, but I'll be sure to document everything I come across! Colorado is know for being super hip and healthy, and I am making it my mission to visit every cute café in Denver. My song for today is Vacationation by Hooded Fang because 1) this is my new favourite band, 2) I'm on vacation, and 3) I am feeling so adventurous and this song makes me feel that exact way! Safe travels from the most peculiar
x

Valarie

1 comment: