Monday, March 23, 2015

RAIDING GRANDMA'S CLOSET






Time to put yourself into your grandparents shoes -- literally.
I have never felt more like my grandma until I slipped on my brand new pair of adorable, comfy, and classic New Balances.
That’s right, you read it-- New Balances.
I can not get over how in love I am with these babies. I have been looking at getting a pair for months, and after a recent trip to Disneyland where I saw tons of people wearing them, I broke down a bought a pair. For the longest time I could not decide whether to buy the Precious Metals 574 or the Cherry Red 574 until I walked into Urban Outfitters on Saturday and on the display were these white//beige 501’s. I fell in love INSTANTLY. I called several Urban Outfitters to find none near me had any in my size, so I ordered them online and found out they were Urban Outfitters exclusive. They came so fast and before I knew it, I was wearing my new favorite pair of shoes.
They are so comfy and look adorable paired with ankle length denim, shorts, and skirts. The white is crisp and clean while the contrasted beige is light and keeps the whole shoe looking clean. I already know that I will be wear these white angels non-stop this spring.
I can tell these shoes are becoming more and more popular by the month, and I can’t wait to see more New Balances on the street.
What do you guys think? would you wear them, or let your grandpa keep his shoes to himself?
By the way, these shoes are perfect for running through the 6....
x
Valarie

No comments:

Post a Comment